this page is a work in progress
Cell-based screen of the Mammalian Gene Collection (MGC) for enhancers of STAT1 signaling in Toxoplasma infected cells
- You can read about this screen in our recent PLOS Biology paper
- Data from the screen are available as a Excel spreadsheet
- you can peruse an interactive display of the data(coming soon)
Influence of the orphan nuclear receptor TLX on IFN-gamma-dependent gene expression
- Influence of ectopic TLX expression on transcriptional response of human U20S cells to IFN-gamma (paper; data)
- Influence of TLX knockdown on the ability of U251 astroglioma cells to respond to IFN-gamma (paper; data).
- Impact of ectopic TLX expression on mouse myeloid (CD11b+) cells](unpublished; data).
The host response to Leishmania infection
peripheral blood signatures in patients with Leishmania braziliensis (coming soon!)
Skeletal muscle reprogramming during Trichinella spiralis infection
- Innate immune-driven transcriptional remodeling of skeletal muscle following infection with the parasitic helminth Trichinella spiralis (paper; data; code).
Host response to Toxoplasma gondii infection
- Differential induction of type I interferon transcriptional responses by intracellular protozoan parasites (paper; data here and here).
Transcriptional changes in response to defined immune stimuli
- Kinetics of calcium-induced NFkB-dependent gene expression in Jurkat T cells (paper; data)
- IFN-gamma-driven, STAT1-dependent gene expression in primary mouse astrocytes (paper; data)
- Casp8 and Rip3-dependent effects on LPS signaling in mouse macrophages (paper; data; code).
Genome sequence for Staphylococcus schleiferi
- see our Genome Announcements paper for more information about the strains used for this study, as well as links to all the associated datasets